Chelsea Lee Winterbottom is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should you be asked to provide certain information by which you may be identified when using this website, please be assured that the information will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Chelsea Lee Winterbottom reserves the right to amend this policy from time to time. This page will be updated accordingly, and you are advised to check this page, as necessary, where you access the website. This policy is effective from 25th November 2020.
The following information will be requested:
• name and title
• contact information including email address & delivery address
• demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests
• information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
• information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information; make a purchase, or choose to provide by way of interests/preferences
• IP Address
Note: I do not receive or store any credit card information
HOW THE INFORMATION IS USED:
This information is used to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. In particular, for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• The information may be used to improve my products and services.
• I may periodically send promotional emails about new events, services, special offers or other information which I think you may find interesting. The email address you have provided will be used to do this.
• I may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. Contact will be by email, phone, fax or mail. The information gathered may be used to customise the website based upon feedback received.
I am committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, I have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures have been put in place to safeguard and secure the information collected online.
Your information is stored on GoogleDrive, which is fully GDPR compliant.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie also helps us to understand web site traffic or informs you that you have visited a particular site.
Traffic log cookies are used to identify which pages are being used. This helps us to analyse data about web page traffic and improve the website, and to tailor it to customer needs. This information for statistical analysis purposes only.
Overall, cookies help to provide you with a better website, by enabling the monitoring of pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way provides access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with me.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
• if you have previously agreed to access the use of your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing Chelsea Lee Winterbottom at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Your personal information will not be sold, distributed or leased to third parties unless your permission is obtained or there is a requirement by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which is held about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A reasonable fee will be payable to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information. If you would like a copy of your personal information, please contact email@example.com .
If you believe that any information held is incorrect or incomplete, please email as soon as possible, at firstname.lastname@example.org . Any information found to be incorrect will be promptly updated.